**** Off Kenny Miller - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

**** Off Kenny Miller

Did anyone see Iain Brines telling Kenny Miller to "oh **** off" after refusing to award a penalty against Hibs on sunday? Just watching the game now on replay and it's one of the best moments I've witnessed in scottish football in years :lol: Just short of 27mins on the clock

SUNSET FESTIVAL
In aid of Ardgowan Hospice
Greenock Police Club
Saturday 2nd July 2011

The above event solely contributed a donation of over £1240 to the Hospice. Great night, great musical performances, and great generosity from all of those who participated. Thank you. It will be back!

Enquiries to sunsetfestival@yahoo.com

Always think it's quite funny when the refs resort to it. Let's face it, the barrage of abuse they take off players (particularly at the top level from the likes of Rooney) is a bit much so they're entitled to give a bit back, now and again.

There was one a few years ago in a Man U Arsenal game at Old Trafford live on Sky where Phil Durkin told either Scholes or Butt to '**** up' and straight away he was listened to.

I think Stuart Dougal got punished for it when he said something similar to Christian Nerlinger a few years back but I reckon players would prefer to be told bluntly rather than have a referee stand in front of them doing that screwed up face, shake of the head, crap limp wrist wave off and patronisingly telling them to 'go away, go away'. That must be infuriating.

did anyone see Mick McCarthy give the linesman abuse during the wolves v man city. Bellamy was offside and he didn't give it. City then won a free kick, which they scored from and McCarthy went nuts. a bit of lip reading saw the words 'ya fat bastrd!' :lol:

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived