New Member - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

hello there silverfox.... welcome to the forum !

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

hello there silverfox.... welcome to the forum !

Thanks.......but not sure how you knew I was here as I havent posted yet!?! :D have you been stalking new members for long?

Only joking

BTW were you at the Morton Fans game on Saturday? Not sure if Im thinking of the right person?

:ph34r:

Donkey of the week: A work colleague of mine once said

"My dads name is Jimmy, but you might not know him as he is called Jim!"

Priceless, you can always depend on the stupidy of others to entertain on a bad day.

Thanks.......but not sure how you knew I was here as I havent posted yet!?! :D have you been stalking new members for long?

Only joking

BTW were you at the Morton Fans game on Saturday? Not sure if Im thinking of the right person?

:ph34r:

On the main page it says who the latest member is ;)

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

smart arse

i know it does, i was having a cheap shot ....... as I know who Cowshed warrior is

B)

Priceless, you can always depend on the stupidy of others to entertain on a bad day.

On the main page it says who the latest member is ;)

he's just learning... go easy on him for a few days.. second thoughts no **** it..

i know it does, i was having a cheap shot ....... as I know who Cowshed warrior is

B)

Basil.. you know nothing... I am something you aspire to.. dont go spoiling things.. and I'll let you follow me about for another few weeks. ;)

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

he's just learning... go easy on him for a few days.. second thoughts no **** it..

Basil.. you know nothing... I am something you aspire to.. dont go spoiling things.. and I'll let you follow me about for another few weeks. ;)

Bambi..... WTF are you on about. Do you really want me to embarass you in front of all your mates!?!?!

Oh BTW howmany goals did you score on Saturday lmao

Bambi..... WTF are you on about. Do you really want me to embarass you in front of all your mates!?!?!

Oh BTW howmany goals did you score on Saturday lmao

Mates? :lol:

no1 here even likes him :ph34r:

I'm smart and I want respect!

why dont that surprise me

:)

thanks... my confidence is flying high now... anyway, I never asked anyone to like me... so there... :angry: ;)

thanks... my confidence is flying high now... anyway, I never asked anyone to like me... so there... :angry: ;)

awwww didums

Someone touch a nerve there?

hahahahaha

It's what I do ^_^

The original and best! :D

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Archived