Download Festival - Page 27 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Download Festival

Thrax

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally forgot about the announcement, it's been an alright monday so far, this announcement could make it even better ;).

if WASP get announced a will buy vodka for everyone :lol: :lol: pure prayin them and steel panther are there lol

like who doesnt like WASP??? :rolleyes:

not sure get W.A.S.P.-Forever Free listened to now!!!

if WASP get announced a will buy vodka for everyone :lol: :lol: pure prayin them and steel panther are there lol

like who doesnt like WASP??? :rolleyes:

not sure get W.A.S.P.-Forever Free listened to now!!!

Deal with the devil is my favourite song of theirs ;).

What a load of pish... I'd have at least expected out of 22 bands announced that there'd be more than like 7 I've actually heard of. I'll go see Steel Panther, and maybe Airbourne and Ratt, out of that lot, but nobody else.

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

well happy

STEEL PANTHER - ****IN LOVE EM

HIM - A ALSO PURE LIKE HIM

COHEED AND CAMBRIA - GREAT BAND ONLY HEARD ONE ALBUM MY BRO HAS BUT ITS 10/10

SAXON - LEGENDS

36 CRAZYFISTS - SEEN THEM YEARS AGO IN THE GARAGE AND THOUGHT THE WERE AMAZING

DILLINGER ESCAPRE PLAN CAN BURN IN HELL HATE THEM A ACTULLY SEEN THEM AT LEEDS 2002 AND A CAN SING BETTER EATIN A CHIP ROLL AND GRAVY

And the other bands am naw sure who they are but defo looking more to it now B)

Dillinger Escape Plan are ****ing horrific. Anyways, the breakdown of bands is ...

FRIDAY

Main Stage : AC/DC, Them Crooked Vultures, Wolfmother

2nd Stage : Bullet for My Valentine, Coheed and Cambria, A Day to Remember, 36 Crazyfists, Job For a Cowboy, Unearth, Lawnmower Deth

SATURDAY

Main Stage : Rage Against the Machine, Deftones, Megadeth, Lamb of God, Five Finger Death Punch, Hell Yeah, Taking Dawn

2nd Stage : 30 Seconds to Mars, HIM, The Blackout, Volbeat, We Are the Fallen, Rise to Remain, Y&T

SUNDAY

Main Stage : Aerosmith, Stone Temple Pilots, Motorhead, Billy Idol, Saxon, Cinderella, RATT, Dommin

2nd Stage : Stone Sour, Airborne, Steel Panther, The Dillinger Escape Plan, August Burns Red, Whitechapel

I actually feel sorry for Stone Sour, having to follow some amount of pish. Main stage Saturday looks absolutely magnificent.

: )

AC/DC, Aerosmith, BFMV, Volbeat, Megadeth and Airbourne are the only bands that jump out at me so far. Not as good as last year to be honest, despite AC/DC!!

Edit - having announced Airbourne, I thought they would have been on the same day as AC/DC!

no way dunning <_ lol>

In fairness i dont like them...but i know hunners of folk who do like them. Me n u will go watch somecunt else while they're on right :P

I'm smart and I want respect!

I seen them at Gig on the Green 2002. Unforgettable for all of the wrong reasons. Me and a couple of guys got a "you're s*** !" chant going and a s***load of people actually joined in ! They clearly didn't go down well. There was a considerable fanbase for them down at the front though.

: )

Archived