Buck Rogers - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Buck Rogers

Mr.Blue

"....'Buck Rogers,' and will develop a live-action feature about the venerable pilot who awakens in the 25th Century and battles evil."

There was already a movie done in 1979, and a TV show followed it (that ran for two seasons) called Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. It starred Gil Gerard and Erin Grey.

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

"....'Buck Rogers,' and will develop a live-action feature about the venerable pilot who awakens in the 25th Century and battles evil."

There was already a movie done in 1979, and a TV show followed it (that ran for two seasons) called Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. It starred Gil Gerard and Erin Grey.

Erin Grey was fit and the tight gear she had to wear every week helped. Shame about her smallish boobs though. :)

Hope this movie is good though.

Phil.

Erin Grey was fit and the tight gear she had to wear every week helped. Shame about her smallish boobs though. :)

Hope this movie is good though.

Phil.

yes she was!! :rolleyes:

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Phil.

Yes she was...and her body was perfect for her! Those eyes, too! ;)

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Archived