Lithgow - Page 5 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Lithgow

Aye Chrissiboi can get back to games now along with the other moral crusader who was staying away.

Rasta's prayers at the 'wee free' have been answered and he wont have to flagellate himself after games now(as his is eyes wont be soiled by a sex offender) Family values have been restored at Scapa.

Hallefeckinlujah ! <_>

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not in anyway religious. Not quite sure why you are so keen to stick up for this guy but hey ho.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I assume you're talking about me Cornbeef?

You really are a pr1ck. <_>

You've had more to say on the subject than anyone else. Just because I've got a different opinion to you makes me a moral crusader??

I am glad Lithgow hasn't signed and I make no apologies for it.

Yes it was you actually. Walking away from your team because they were signing Lithgow. Seems a bit extreme to me. and I'm a pr1ck for disagreeing with you. Nae bother, enjoy your black and white world.

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not in anyway religious. Not quite sure why you are so keen to stick up for this guy but hey ho.

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. I believe in giving people a chance basically (and believe that they have a capacity to change) . It would have been a bold move by the club right enough and we would have got ourselves a solid defender into the bargain.

but as you say, hey ho - it's over. I make no apologies for wishing the guy well for the future.

Show Racism the Red Card

Yes it was you actually. Walking away from your team because they were signing Lithgow. Seems a bit extreme to me. and I'm a pr1ck for disagreeing with you. Nae bother, enjoy your black and white world.

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. I believe in giving people a chance basically (and believe that they have a capacity to change) . It would have been a bold move by the club right enough and we would have got ourselves a solid defender into the bargain.

but as you say, hey ho - it's over. I make no apologies for wishing the guy well for the future.

Not just because you disagreed with RM :lol:

I hope that isin't related to his criminal activities :ph34r:

We will only have to see who else is prepared to overlook his past but I doubt any bigger senior clubs would take the chance.

Not just because you disagreed with RM :lol:

I hope that isin't related to his criminal activities :ph34r:

We will only have to see who else is prepared to overlook his past but I doubt any bigger senior clubs would take the chance.

You may be right there. (The highlighted bit, obviously -_- )

Show Racism the Red Card

• 2 weeks later...

Archived