Tonight Game V Vics - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tonight Game V Vics

Guest midTONs

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lose 2-0 to a team that was Conference last season (only relegated because of ground problems)

Our rivals Partick lost 3-2 to Buckie.

I'd say there is nothing to worry about!

IT'S ONLY PRE-SEASON, THESE GAMES ARE PURELY FOR FITNESS PURPOSES!

Guest se56an
We lose 2-0 to a team that was Conference last season (only relegated because of ground problems)

Our rivals Partick lost 3-2 to Buckie.

I'd say there is nothing to worry about!

IT'S ONLY PRE-SEASON, THESE GAMES ARE PURELY FOR FITNESS PURPOSES!

1504[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See that Buckie!! Works a treat

These games re to get the team fitness level up and to get the new pakyers to gel by the time we play all these games we will be ready to satrt the season by beatin the skunks.

McInally to win his first tropy 23/7/2005

If I were the players I wouldn't look into tonights defeat in any great detail. Pre-season friendlies are to get normal fitness levels back. The score is meaningless. I'm sure there were a few poor performances tonight due to lack of fitness and matches etc.

You have also got to remember the team needs time to gel together. All will be good when we beat the Skunks on their own turf on the 23rd. THEN we can start commenting on players etc.

Come on the Ton! :)

Guest se56an

Its only a preseason friendly, just a warm up, better than playing the Arran Select again? Which did us no good at all

the RC final is pretty much the big tester before the season starts, these games are just for fitness, Jim Mc practically said this himself in tonights tele

calm yer jets folks, have no fear! :D

No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind.

Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Its only a preseason friendly, just a warm up, better than playing the Arran Select again? Which did us no good at all

1522[/snapback]

That's the way I'm looking at it. At least we will have a test, and the players know they will need to be sharper or else they will get punished. Unlike last season when they strolled around like superstars whilst playing the likes of Arran and Glasgow amateur teams.

The games that will see how far we have came, fitness wise, will be Skunks and Falkirk.

That's the way I'm looking at it. At least we will have a test, and the players know they will need to be sharper or else they will get punished. Unlike last season when they strolled around like superstars whilst playing the likes of Arran and Glasgow amateur teams.

The games that will see how far we have came, fitness wise, will be Skunks and Falkirk.

1530[/snapback]

Totally agree.

IPB Image

Archived