'croc Hunter' Steve Irwin Dead ! - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'croc Hunter' Steve Irwin Dead !

beermonkey

Well you would have thought Steve would have know not to go swimming with out sun protection, it protects you from harmful rays!!

Congratulations se65an.

You are the wanker of the week.

:mellow:

I actually thought that the pun was funny, consdering.......

Guess that meakes me co-wanker of the week, huh? ;)

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're not allowed to laugh at people when they die ... apparently, we have to wait a few weeks or months. A distasteful joke is a distasteful joke whenever it's told, and if it's funny, then let people have their laughs. I'd be more offended if someone told a s***e joke that wasn't distasteful.

: )

Jimmy Nail is to sing Crocodile Shoes at Steve's funeral. Sting was actual the first choice but deemed to unappropriate.

I lost a big bit of respect for you that night you started tossing aside my apologies for f*ck all in the past, but the above, loses it all. Thats not even, nearly humerous IMO. Thats a f*cking disgrace that any 38/39 year old sensible man should joke about this kind of situation, forget be persistant about it. Do you think you'll get your message of it being funny by keeping it up? You wont, Quit before you go any lower.

Its a disgrace not only to yourself, but to Morton and their fans and their reputation (should any outside club/fans see this) that you can joke in such a manner.

Im truely gutted about Steve's death. My thoughts are with his family. RIP Steve. :(

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

I lost a big bit of respect for you that night you started tossing aside my apologies for f*ck all in the past, but the above, loses it all. Thats not even, nearly humerous IMO. Thats a f*cking disgrace that any 38/39 year old sensible man should joke about this kind of situation, forget be persistant about it. Do you think you'll get your message of it being funny by keeping it up? You wont, Quit before you go any lower.

Its a disgrace not only to yourself, but to Morton and their fans and their reputation (should any outside club/fans see this) that you can joke in such a manner.

Im truely gutted about Steve's death. My thoughts are with his family. RIP Steve. :(

f***ing hell. i'd hate to be around if your mammy shrunk your special teddy bear in the wash.

it was gatlinburg, mid-july.

Listen mate, chill out. I don't know the night you refer to about tossing aside something??

But about Steve, well I watched many of his programs, great guy brillaint programs, and he was well up for a joke. Take life to serious and you'll end up a boring old git in some home moaning at waines laughing in the street.

Guest midTONs

I take it you'll be attending the funeral then? or even at least sending a bouquet of flowers or maybe just a wee donation in his memory eh? were you just as gutted when the last pope died and the Queen Mother? He was a stranger so don't come out with all this pish you were truly gutted, ffs where you gutted when ole f***ing jock fae barrheed died last week, some ppl really go to far with there I'm such a great guy.

Listen mate, chill out. I don't know the night you refer to about tossing aside something??

But about Steve, well I watched many of his programs, great guy brillaint programs, and he was well up for a joke. Take life to serious and you'll end up a boring old git in some home moaning at waines laughing in the street.

He's leaving behind a wife and two kids (3 and 8 years old). Seriously mate, if you think that's something to joke about, you're f***ing twisted.

KennedyDog.gif

Guest midTONs

He's leaving behind a wife and two kids (3 and 8 years old). Seriously mate, if you think that's something to joke about, you're f***ing twisted.

If he was that concerned about what he was leaving behind do you think he would have carried on taking the chances he did?

Its easy to twist things just as you have just done.

I suppose its how you read it

Guest midTONs

In fact I'm going to go one further than sean here and say some would say he was a sick f***er, Michael Jackson was ran to the gutter for holding his wane out a window, lets not forget this is a guy who took his baby and basically done the same within a few feet of hungry crocks so don't come all this piss about being gutted about this great guys death.

ok so no one on here actually knew steve irwin PERSONALLY!

but you can feel gutted about someone dying even if you dont know them. the difference between feeling sad about steve irwin more than wee jock from barrhead is that steve irwin has been on tv for years and whether you like it or not people grow in affection for celebreties, especially ones like steve irwin who seemed a down to earth, loveable idiot.

the jokes about him are distasteful as a lot of people are pretty gutted about this including me. puncured in the heart sounds like a slow painful death.

In fact I'm going to go one further than sean here and say some would say he was a sick f***er, Michael Jackson was ran to the gutter for holding his wane out a window, lets not forget this is a guy who took his baby and basically done the same within a few feet of hungry crocks so don't come all this piss about being gutted about this great guys death.

to compare wacko jacko to steve irwin isnt very fair IMO.

the press went nuts about both of them

Ah the not turn up and find it funny man!!

The guy that says he would pay but never.

Ah ok... I see were your coming from.

I take it you'll be attending the funeral then? or even at least sending a bouquet of flowers or maybe just a wee donation in his memory eh?

No, No, and No.

I simply think its sick to laugh about dead people. Nomatter what kind of light its in.

And I laugh about ALOT of stupid s***... Im sure the few on the boards who know me will testify...

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

No, No, and No.

I simply think its sick to laugh about dead people. Nomatter what kind of light its in.

And I laugh about ALOT of stupid s***... Im sure the few on the boards who know me will testify...

I laughed at you not turning up and not phoning quite alot.

Where as our pun right now harms no one, you did your best to cost a travel club money.

Away with you, ya long haired hippy

Guest midTONs

to compare wacko jacko to steve irwin isnt very fair IMO.

the press went nuts about both of them

wacko jacko :unsure: fair enough but don't dismiss what this guy done just because he has died, lets just remember the guy knew the risks he was taking himself, a great entertainer I admit but his death is not a great shock to anyone, if he had as much respect for his wife and family as some of the people posting on this board maybe he would have gave up doing what he did a long time ago.

Now that is a fact and I believe if it was someone from Greenock the attitude shown by some might be different, some people just want to be seen as Mr fecking Perfects.

Archived