Morton V Greenock Juniours - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Greenock Juniours

Rossco

Greenock Juniors had a good result at the weekend actually, beating Bo'Ness 2-0. My brother is playing in goal for them just now (although he wasn't playing last night, coz he went on holiday yesterday).

Bo'Ness had Kevin Thomas and George O'Boyle playing up front last weekend and think John Martin (ex Airdrie clown) is the assistant manager.

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Bo'Ness had Kevin Thomas and George O'Boyle playing up front last weekend and think John Martin (ex Airdrie clown) is the assistant manager.

13845[/snapback]

Now that is one powder-hoovering double act. Good to see them reunited - I take it they couldn't score cos they were too busy trying to snort the touchline?

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Aye he played a half and i assume the keeper that played against us last nite played the other (don't think either of them were troubled)

Don't think the Hoover twins were too keen to run since their "hobby" makes them 24 times more likely to have a heart attack!

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

The team, from what I can remember was

Gonet

Adam McCluskey Gilbride McGregor

J.Walker Keenan ? ?

Graham McLean

-----

McGregor looked a bit out of his depth at this level, he must not play against professionals.

Archived