Alex Walker - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Alex Walker

Tonton

Not great to be honest. He played better last week at Love Street but he did put himself about and forced errors, breaking up play. He is not a great header of the ball either. What is it with big guys?

Dean keenan I thought was actually better when he came on.

Guest se56an

The guy is injured, thats why we are not seeing him at his best.

He got injured in the first game down south, and is still to recover, amybe we shouldn't have played him today and let his injury heal

i was impressed - not a particularly noticable player, but you could certainly tell the difference in our midfield when he went off, all of a sudden gretna had control in the middle, and we reverted to the long ball.

too early to judge for me, but i've seen enough to hope that he - when fit - could be the holding midfielder we've been crying out for for years.

the guy below loves the boaby.

i though alex walker did well. he wasn't great in the air, that's true (not as good as keenan, for instance) but his distribution was pretty good and he broke up a few gretna attacks. looks like a useful defensive midfielder (10 times better than marco).

If Walker had stayed on the park Gretna wouldn't have equalised in the first place. His fitness, due to that knock in pre-season, is a worry but hopefully with a week until the next game it might improve.

I'd love to have you both for dinner

Archived