1200 Tickets - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

1200 Tickets

Guest se65an

This afternoon, the Club received 1199 tickets from Peterhead F.C. in preparation for the above match.

Tickets will be available for purchase by season ticket holders on Monday 1st May at 10am, and remaining tickets will then go on general sale after 2pm on Tuesday 2nd May. With regards to sales to season ticket holders, ticket '22 ' will be required from your season book, and tickets are limited to one per voucher. Tickets can be purchased at the Club Shop here at Cappielow (between 10am and 4pm), or by telephone if paying by credit / debit card - please call the Club on 01475 723571 (ext 20).

If you require your tickets to be posted to you, £1.00 will be added to the total cost of your ticket order to cover Recorded Delivery.

The Club will contact Registered Travel Clubs to make arrangements for their members.

The prices, as indicated by Peterhead F.C., for this match are as follows:

STAND - Adult - £12.00

TERRACE - Adult - £10.00

Any supporters requiring information regarding wheelchair access at Balmoor Stadium for this match should contact the office here at Cappielow on info@gmfc.net.

:blink:

Good response, sums up my reaction to that.

I remember our fans being slated for wanting our cup tie against Spartans moved to a "larger venue", when in fact we wanted a safer one. The fact is that Balmoor Stadium has a saftey certificate for around 4,000 fans, and by giving Morton 1199 (what a weird number to choose) tickets, they're still giving you more than they had to.

The situation isn't ideal obviously, but that's the way it was always going to be.

St Mirren Til I Die

SPL? We are indeed "having a laugh"!

so season ticket holders don't get priority. Good. As lots of season ticket holders ahven't been away all season let alone to Peterhead.

and no Concession's, what the f*** is that about. Another Raith Rovers :angry:

:unsure:

Tickets will be available for purchase by season ticket holders on Monday 1st May at 10am, and remaining tickets will then go on general sale after 2pm on Tuesday 2nd May
"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Archived