Lichties Feet - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Lichties Feet

Quite like that.

I've got a brick at FCUM but that's a new build stadium.

I like it in principle. Although, at Cappielow you'd probably get some daftie telling you "that's ma spot mate". The problem with having a brick at Cappielow is, unless you go in the stand you won't see it.

Where's your brick situated Davie?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I like it in principle. Although, at Cappielow you'd probably get some daftie telling you "that's ma spot mate". The problem with having a brick at Cappielow is, unless you go in the stand you won't see it.

Where's your brick situated Davie?

Stadium isn't finished yet LT but as far as I know the bricks will be in the main entrance.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

I was one of the first with my name on a brick at cappielow , not bad for a bigot . They should start a pr!ck on the wall over in the cooshed there's a few in here who wouldn't look out of place on it.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Is Harry one of your nicknames for me to go with Peter and Nigel or one of your actual names?

Well, Douglas, if you can explain to etta why you called her 'Harry' in the first place you'll possibly have answered your own question.

Are you suggesting that Nigel is NOT one of your other names?  :eek:

Well, Douglas, if you can explain to etta why you called her 'Harry' in the first place you'll possibly have answered your own question.

Are you suggesting that Nigel is NOT one of your other names?  :eek:

You've looked at my profile often enough to know it's not.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Archived