Love Street Pitch - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Love Street Pitch

dougir

What was everyone's opinon of the pitch? I thought it looked a bit rough for being the start of season. Usually most Scottish pitches look lush and green at this point in the season, however the Love Street park had a lot of brown bits on it

By the way how is the Cappielow pitch looking?

What was everyone's opinon of the pitch?  I thought it looked a bit rough for being the start of season.  Usually most Scottish pitches look lush and green at this point in the season, however the Love Street park had a lot of brown bits on it

7505[/snapback]

couldn't agree more. the pitch usually is in great condition all year round, looked burnt, blame it for getting pumped :lol:

F*ck the old firm

Guest se56an

I was at Scappa just last week and the pitch looked brilliant. Put it this way, if I had a caryout with me I would have kipped on it!!

Love St looked a bit unkept, someone needs to chin the groundman <_<

What was everyone's opinon of the pitch?  I thought it looked a bit rough for being the start of season.  Usually most Scottish pitches look lush and green at this point in the season, however the Love Street park had a lot of brown bits on it

7505[/snapback]

Mentioned to the person I was with before the game how poor the pitch looked. Scappa looked better after the last game of the season than theirs did yesterday. Groundsman needs a rollicking for that.

Baldie

Thought the pitch was terrible for preseason. It was flat enough but there were areas with very little or no grass.

Not been at Love Street for a couple of years and I still think it's a cracking football ground. Would be even better if they got rid of the main stand.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

I didn't think the Love St surface was particuarly up to scratch yesterday either. It was actually pretty poor considering it is the start of the season. I think the Cappielow surface was still better than it at the end of last season!

I haven't heard any news about having a new groundsman either, can anyone confirm this?

Not been at Love Street for a couple of years and I still think it's a cracking football ground. Would be even better if they got rid of the main stand.

Aye it will be a shame when it's knocked down. I like the away stand, it's got such an acute angle that you get a great view.

When i went to get my shirt i saw a guy out working on the pitch at cappielow and it really is looking great.

The pitch at love street didnt seem to bad to me.

8020[/snapback]

I thought it was in terrible condition. Particularly for the start of the season. The pitch at Cappielow didn't look as bad as that at the end of last season.

Archived