Free Tickets For Forces Personell - Page 3 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Free Tickets For Forces Personell

Suggest you speak to Mr MacMillan then as he seems to have no answers to the SNP's own Defence capabilities, probably dont have any in mind anyway. I voted SNP for other issues and possibly will do again but on this matter they just dont seem to have a clue, or its not on ther agenda's at any time.

Apart from that, you want me banned anyway so why are you speaking to me.

you seem to be having a go at mr mcmillan and his party, yet before you suggested he was in agreement with your arguments against the party, which i would like you to elaborate on, i possibly wont see him for months, why not giveus the inside gossip?

i retract and regretq my banning order, though i still lament your negativity

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you seem to be having a go at mr mcmillan and his party, yet before you suggested he was in agreement with your arguments against the party, which i would like you to elaborate on, i possibly wont see him for months, why not giveus the inside gossip?

i retract and regretq my banning order, though i still lament your negativity

I am NOT having a go at Mr MacMillan, far from it, i agree on alot of SNP policies LeyTon. Its just one corner that he himself and after consulting other party member couldnt answer. I wont post the conversation on here but they/yous will still get my vote in the next election :rolleyes:

Oh, and thanks for retracting your banning order ;)

not a problem, defence has long been an issue for the SNP, i thought you were suggesting he was criticising his party, not always teh best move for a young backbencher.

fancy a membership form?:)

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

not a problem, defence has long been an issue for the SNP, i thought you were suggesting he was criticising his party, not always teh best move for a young backbencher.

fancy a membership form?:)

Cant participate unfortunately, not allowed to take sides, at the moment :)

Cant participate unfortunately, not allowed to take sides, at the moment :)

hoping to join you in those takes if a job goes well lol

sleep easy tonight? you are very misguided if you think we have anything to fear from the taliban. the war was never about anti civilian terrorism,

as for the forces, as many have said yes it is a career, there are plenty do high risk jobs (a number of the UK dead are working for construction/building companies) and there are a number of civil servants who get no thanks. if we are letting in public servants, should mps, msps, councillors, teachers, doctors, policeman etc all get in? all "work for us" in their own way

sleep easy tonight?you'll find that i meant a lot of these guya wont be, nothing to do with taliban here, so dont patronise me. to cut to the chase what i have said was that it would be a good gesture, nothing more nothing less, i asked for opinions and all that has happened is folk have given opinion whilst criticising the troops for something they dont know about.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

the forces are there for what may happen and people like you make me sick, you have the initials e-f whats that for extreme fud. the guys who serve in war zones dont want to, they are told to.

How unjust of the Government to do so, with their professional soldiers on professional pay.

I understand that the soldiers haven't indeed asked for this, but they shouldn't be getting it under any circumstances.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Of course they should, but Toby, i am very surprised, infact, rather hacked off at you. FFs wake up and smell the coffee here folks, why are you all jumping on the bandwagon and slating the troops here ?, the Tory leader is involved in something the TROOPs know ****ALL about. The troops arent asking for opinions, and you VK, you are just a wee erse anyway, you would hump the National Geographic Channel.

Get off the troops backs, they still, dont know anything about this. Go **** the Tories if you are really interested.

Since when was pointing out the fact that the army is a full-time career 'getting on their backs'? My, you're a bit precious on this issue.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

How unjust of the Government to do so, with their professional soldiers on professional pay.

I understand that the soldiers haven't indeed asked for this, but they shouldn't be getting it under any circumstances.

would you call 16,000 pounds professional pay, people get more than that for doing hee haw. maybe they shouldn't get it................they aint asked for it, i merely stated that its a good gesture, fik me its a gesture not an entitlement, how bad can that be?

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

would you call 16,000 pounds professional pay, people get more than that for doing hee haw. maybe they shouldn't get it................they aint asked for it, i merely stated that its a good gesture, fik me its a gesture not an entitlement, how bad can that be?

Yes, they are professional soldiers and unskilled workers. I believe that is close to the starting pay?

That's perfectly reasonable.

You asked for opinions, I've given an opinion, now I'm being criticised for giving an opinion. Or was it just the wrong opinion?

Yes, they are professional soldiers and unskilled workers. I believe that is close to the starting pay?

You asked for opinions, I've given an opinion, now I'm being criticised for giving an opinion. Or was it just the wrong opinion?

:lol: you are a fud at times. Unskilled, its the only place i know that still provides apprentice jobs for young lads and lassies and will go on to have many other trades under their belts.

As for the 2nd part, the starting pay is £13,300 ;)

:lol: you are a fud at times. Unskilled, its the only place i know that still provides apprentice jobs for young lads and lassies and will go on to have many other trades under their belts.

As for the 2nd part, the starting pay is £13,300 ;)

The Army is an unskilled professional fighting force. £13,300 is decent in comparison to other unskilled work, such as call centre staff.

The Army is an unskilled professional fighting force. £13,300 is decent in comparison to other unskilled work, such as call centre staff.

unskilled.....................is that your professional opinion or is that through extensive experience and knowledge.

your entitled to your opinion, but what i said was do people think that it is a good gesture or not.

Is a doctor an unskilled profession? A dentist? A dental technician? A Geospatial analyst? A Russian/Serbo Croat/Arabic/Spanish/Korean/Chinese linguist? An Intelligence Analyst? A helicopter pilot? An Air Traffic Controller? An armourer? Bomb disposal tech? Don't spout pish when you don't know what you're on about.

As for free tickets..... can I just have some more money please?

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Is a doctor an unskilled profession? A dentist? A dental technician? A Geospatial analyst? A Russian/Serbo Croat/Arabic/Spanish/Korean/Chinese linguist? An Intelligence Analyst? A helicopter pilot? An Air Traffic Controller? An armourer? Bomb disposal tech? Don't spout pish when you don't know what you're on about.

As for free tickets..... can I just have some more money please?

That's all vikingtwat does on here, haven't you noticed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The future just ain't what it used to be

Archived