Death Penalty - Page 13 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Death Penalty

leyTON

:lol:

Bloody suicide bombers..... hanging's too good for them! :lol:

I do like how the people who want capital punishment back are probably saying that old boy who stabbed the wee fella in Gourock "got away without justice" when he died before it went to trial.

Morton F.C.
Renfrewshire Football League Champions since 1895

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am against the death penalty, especially when a person has been convicted mainly on DNA evidence. What happens if in the future if there is some scientific brerakthrough which proves a person was not responsible for a crime.

Consider this, do you know that Port Glasgow has the highest unsolved murder and because most people are inbred up there nearly every cu*t has the same DNA, you'd be hanging people left right and centre up there

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

I read a report last year saying inner city estates in London, Manchester and Birmingham have outrageous levels of inbreeding. Because of lack of money, drug and alcohol abuse and the threat of violence if they venture outwith their own estate and the rise in single mothers/absent fathers people are sleeping with their cousins, half cousins, half-siblings and s*** without even realising they're related.

Cue the good people of Norfolk slagging off Londoners for being inbred..

Morton F.C.
Renfrewshire Football League Champions since 1895

I read a report last year saying inner city estates in London, Manchester and Birmingham have outrageous levels of inbreeding. Because of lack of money, drug and alcohol abuse and the threat of violence if they venture outwith their own estate and the rise in single mothers/absent fathers people are sleeping with their cousins, half cousins, half-siblings and s*** without even realising they're related.

Cue the good people of Norfolk slagging off Londoners for being inbred..

They are afraid of violence if they venture outwith their own estate-hence the indiscriminate shag fest?

Could they not ask for police protection? I really feel for those souls-it's not right that they should have to shag any old Tom Dick or Hairy-is it?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Archived