Ant & Dec - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ant & Dec

Tooth & Nail

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read they were being criticised for mentioning albinos on "I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here".

Didnt see it myself but heard they had mentioned it.

Have you really got f*** all better to do with your time than fill up this board with

a. inane pish posts of your own

and

b. non responses to other threads a la " I dont really know anything about this topic but I'll post something to say words to that effect or just stick a smiley face on"

You must be right laugh on a night oot.

Read they were being criticised for mentioning albinos on "I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here".

Didnt see it myself but heard they had mentioned it.

Was david gest who brought subject up with a silly lies or truth story trial thing they always make comments about what the celebrities was abso meaningless

Have you really got f*** all better to do with your time than fill up this board with

and

b. non responses to other threads a la " I dont really know anything about this topic but I'll post something to say words to that effect or just stick a smiley face on"

Ever? Promise?!

You are an ARSEHOLE! a PRICK if i might add.

If you don't like the thread don't post in it ya queerhawk and u want to talk about filling the board with inane pish why don't you say something to 44 Tonne Ton cos he's been having a ball posting crap topics.

IPB Image

Guest argyllsTon

and

I would lay off a wee bit there, ffs, look at 44 Tonne threads, cover the board from top to bottom and no rant there <_<

You are an ARSEHOLE! a PRICK if i might add.

If you don't like the thread don't post in it ya queerhawk and u want to talk about filling the board with inane pish why don't you say something to 44 Tonne Ton cos he's been having a ball posting crap topics.

Thanks Amy, just seem to come in for a lot of crap on here! Nice to know sum1 sticks up for me :)

DIVISION 2 LEAGUE WINNERS 06/07

Archived