Anyone Know An Andrew Hendry? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Anyone Know An Andrew Hendry?

Kaney

I received a package in the mail the other day addressed to an Andrew Hendry, it unfortunately had the wrong address on it as it was sent to me. I imagine it's likely he's from the same street as me (neil street) but the door number has maybe just had a typo. It appears to be football related gear so I thought he might post here, and even if not one of you might know him. 

The parcel has no returns address on it so I can't return it to sender. 

Any info let me know. 

Cheers.

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

I received a package in the mail the other day addressed to an Andrew Hendry, it unfortunately had the wrong address on it as it was sent to me. I imagine it's likely he's from the same street as me (neil street) but the door number has maybe just had a typo. It appears to be football related gear so I thought he might post here, and even if not one of you might know him. 

The parcel has no returns address on it so I can't return it to sender. 

Any info let me know. 

Cheers.

There's an A Hendry on Rook Road looking at the phone book; that's the closest listed Hendry to you.

192.com seems to suggest there is indeed an Andrew Hendry from my street. Won't tell me the house number without paying though. I'll ask the postie when I see him.

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

Archived