Bobby Robson - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bobby Robson

lazy_ar*e_student

your right! he looks awful in that purple hat!!!

:ph34r: sorry

in all honestly but, the guy is a legend and a fighter. Hes beat cancer how many times before? 5 or sumfin? always with a smile on his face aswell. Brilliant character

I'm smart and I want respect!

Had tthe pleasure of meeting Sir Bobby in newcastle a few years back..

A true pleasure and so knowledgable about the game.

Commented to him about the Morton and he said we had a good chance of winning the league (which we did) and spoke about archie gourlay who he thought was a good young lad when he left morton for newcastle.

Did he bring him to newcastle or was it someone else?

Do yourself a favour...................................

Bobby is one of the only england managers i ever had respect for a true gentleman and absolute legend i just hope this aint one step to far as he has had to deal with this cancer more than anyone i have ever heard of. Get well soon bobby and all the best is what i say

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Had tthe pleasure of meeting Sir Bobby in newcastle a few years back..

A true pleasure and so knowledgable about the game.

Commented to him about the Morton and he said we had a good chance of winning the league (which we did) and spoke about archie gourlay who he thought was a good young lad when he left morton for newcastle.

Did he bring him to newcastle or was it someone else?

It was Willie McFaul.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Bobby Robson is an absolute legend in football and one of lifes true gentleman. I remember him receiving the Lifetime Achievement award at the Sport Personality Awards last year, the standing ovation he got was one of the most touching things I ever seen.

Rossi

Bobby Robson is an absolute legend in football and one of lifes true gentleman. I remember him receiving the Lifetime Achievement award at the Sport Personality Awards last year, the standing ovation he got was one of the most touching things I ever seen.

Rossi

Agreed. One of my footballing heroes.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

A wee bit of history for the youngsters.

http://www.tmwmtt.com/sql/managers/profile...amp;managerid=9

As others have said, a lovely man who is totally passionate about football and showed how to play and manage at the highest level and gained the respect of all who met him. He fights on...

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand

our banking and monetary system, for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

Archived