1.5 Million Pounds For Local Football Club - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

1.5 Million Pounds For Local Football Club

NewTon

A MAN accused of defrauding almost $3 million from private hospitals where he worked as a supply manager allegedly used the money to fund a suburban soccer club.

Raheed Alahad Khan, 35, faced Liverpool Local Court yesterday charged with stealing hospital property, possessing suspected stolen goods and two counts of obtaining money by deception.

Police will allege he used the money to fund interstate trips, uniforms and registration expenses for a soccer club in the suburbs.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/man-charged...90923-g2pi.html

A MAN accused of defrauding almost $3 million from private hospitals where he worked as a supply manager allegedly used the money to fund a suburban soccer club.

Raheed Alahad Khan, 35, faced Liverpool Local Court yesterday charged with stealing hospital property, possessing suspected stolen goods and two counts of obtaining money by deception.

Police will allege he used the money to fund interstate trips, uniforms and registration expenses for a soccer club in the suburbs.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/man-charged...90923-g2pi.html

They sure do have brilliant imaginations in New South Wales.

Liverpool Local Court, Liverpool Hospital and Liverpool City Library.... whatever happened to adding a ridiculous amount of vowels in words for nooooooooo reason??

They sure do have brilliant imaginations in New South Wales.

Liverpool Local Court, Liverpool Hospital and Liverpool City Library.... whatever happened to adding a ridiculous amount of vowels in words for nooooooooo reason??

Gidday ThornTON,

I attended Liverpool Boys' High School for a couple of years.

One of my classmates, Harry, is on Liverpool City Council.

Would you like me to ask if he could have the city renamed ?

:blink:

Gidday ThornTON,

I attended Liverpool Boys' High School for a couple of years.

One of my classmates, Harry, is on Liverpool City Council.

Would you like me to ask if he could have the city renamed ?

:blink:

Can't you ask him just to burn the city down ;)

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Archived