Pgr4 - £7.99 - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pgr4 - £7.99

SramTon

I noticed you were practising last night.

Think we'd be best getting a few of us together and doing one of the more "fun" multiplayer options.

Seriously, there's no point having a straight race against me: you'd walk it.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Defo. Team races and the cat & mouse games are quality.

I've not played PGR4 multiplayer at all. In fact I've barely played the single player, yet.

Had a session last night and was starting to get the hang of it. B)

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

• 3 weeks later...
I should be on later if anyone fancies a game. Headset busted so I'm not being ignorant if I don't answer any chat.

Might get sidetracked with Madden though. :)

Think you should retire, your best races are behind you :lol:

00008031.jpg

Think you should retire, your best races are behind you :lol:

Yes they are. After losing to you (barely) with your Lamborghini Gallardo against my Sierra I can't help but feel ashamed. You're lucky I messed up the last corner or you'd have lost. Again. Quite enjoyed it right enough, although taking corners like a champ only to be blown away down the straights was getting old quickly. Ya kant! :P

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Choose any car you want, hell pick the Veyron & I'll still beat you blindfolded

:lol: Are you kidding?

People, listen carefully: Foxy is without a doubt, the worst excuse for a gamer I have ever known.

Fifa: 5-0, 8-0 defeats are normal.

PGR: Rank rotten, struggled to beat me with cars 4 and 5 classes higher.

SF4: Don't think he's ever won apart from when I set my energy bar to one hit defeats.

GoW2: Aaaaahahahahaha! Shite.

I could go on but you get the drift. Fancy a game tonight Fox?

PS The Veyron isn't in PGR4.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

Foxy, what's your gamertag? I need to get you added: I've not won a single game on Xbox live yet.

Choose any car you want, hell pick the Veyron & I'll still beat you blindfolded

Boozehounds Class G Pontiac Firebird against Foxy's Class C (I think - might be B ) Honda NSX.

A convincing win for the Knight Rider lookalike. Oh yes.

Top 5% now too.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

Archived