Mcintwally Must Go ! - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mcintwally Must Go !

BishopTon

I'm concerned that this remarkable turnaround in opinion is largely a reflection of huge disappointment in Saturday's result, rather than a genuine call for JM's head on a plate.

If we win all of our remaining matches because the boys get it together on the park yet again, I'm afraid there will be a huge swing back in his favour-all will be forgotten, and St. James will resume his hallowed position in the eyes of the majority.

Before any of you reply, consider one thing-is it probable that a man who has learned nothing in over two seasons of management will suddenly find the magic formula?

I say NO!

We will owe it to those young players, who despite a season of frustration, inexplicable allegiances to a chosen few, and a singular lack of a motivating force on or off the park, have still managed to 'pull it off'.

The St Johnstone and Killie performances came from our boys-NOT because of any master plan hatched elsewhere, and demonstrated an ability which has been relentlessly squashed by our manager's total lack of nous when it comes to team selection and tactics.

I guess they're all too fragile right now to take a new boss on board, and I believe they will still 'do the business' by themselves.

Thereafter McInally, as the original poster suggested, MUST go, if we've any chance of moving on.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived