'cannibal' Bored In Court - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'cannibal' Bored In Court

NewTon

A Brisbane man yawned and looked bored yesterday when he was ordered to stand trial for the murder of a former flatmate and the drinking of his blood.

Robert Ian Logan, 20, allegedly confessed to police that he fatally stabbed Peter Huntingford at his Beenleigh home last June, The Courier Mail reports.

The court also heard that Logan told Huntingford's stepfather he had eaten human flesh and blood at a human sacrifice in New Zealand, where he was born.

:o :o :o

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=225853

from the lack of replies, I assume this type of behaviour is commonplace in the UK ?

We are breakfasting on potted head.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

whit ?

cos someone ate their brains ?

:lol: :lol:

...because you demean the brotherhood of Simians-as his cousin was heard to say in Edinburgh Zoo, 'Am I my keeper's brother', or to paraphrase Jesus, 'insofar as you have eaten my monkey's brain, you have eaten mine'.

Big burny fire for you.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Archived