The Rangers - Page 6 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Rangers

4th July vote  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• I wouldn't mind The Rangers in the SPL
    • First Division
    • Third Division
    • Anywhere but the SPL
    • I couldn't care less

A free vote but "we may go into administration if THE Glasgow Rangers aren't still in the SPL." Talk about trying to influence the voters!!!!!

It's also bollocks because they have European football this season, which they have not taken into account in the attendance figures, they will have a minimum of 2 matches with crowds as big as any 2 Rangers games.. Plus they could get some extra money from Tv for these games.

Any premier club who votes yes to keep them in is daft, already we know the result of the vote will be to throw "Rangers" out so voting yes just opens the clubs up for abuse....

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take offence to that... We have already seen on another thread the "hitler forum thread theory *" let's not start the tim/*un slander please.

BTW i have conjoined eyebrows and "look like one(tim)" according to a little old bigot i overheard at someone's party recently

Will rangers survive .. Yes because

Rangers did not survive. Past tense. What's so difficult to understand ?

Rangers did not survive. Past tense. What's so difficult to understand ?

I was actually just talking about survival at all, in a comapny way unlike woolworths or MFI.. They wil continue with the same customer base and sudo identity.

But again, TBH On sky they will announce its back the the old firm derby (in 2014) and Rangers will be written on the screen, they will only be anything other than Rangers to be people who care to be that way and make a point of calling them something else.

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

Guest David Edwards
Not me, first Morton game was in 1983 v Dundee united. Been to ~50% of games since, wrote first ever Morton website in 1993, went to Falkirk in mid 90's on a Wednesday night to see a 5-1 defeat. 1-7 v Clydebank at Cappielow, told Hugh Scott to f*ckin die at Albion Rovers. Saw 10-men win at Love St in 99..

Favourite player SuperRoNo

Favourite away game v Meadowbank in cup, I think we won in extra time with SuperRo and his impossible float to header into the left hand net at Meadowbank Stadium..

not a *un...

Maybe I am just a miserable cynic who always sees reality.. I think it comes from watching Morton

A wee bit of a 'chicken and egg' conundrum perhaps, but I can't think of a better description of a Morton supporter, and you're certainly one of them. Miserable cynics (like me) can allow themselves to dream of better things though, even if only for once in a while. :D

Na, pretty sure that was BishyTON. May be wrong though.

Not me, first Morton game was in 1983 v Dundee united. Been to ~50% of games since, wrote first ever Morton website in 1993, went to Falkirk in mid 90's on a Wednesday night to see a 5-1 defeat. 1-7 v Clydebank at Cappielow, told Hugh Scott to f*ckin die at Albion Rovers. Saw 10-men win at Love St in 99..

Favourite player SuperRoNo

Favourite away game v Meadowbank in cup, I think we won in extra time with SuperRo and his impossible float to header into the left hand net at Meadowbank Stadium..

not a *un...

Maybe I am just a miserable cynic who always sees reality.. I think it comes from watching Morton

My mistake.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Did the government bail out the banks... Yes because they were too big too fail.Will rangers survive .. Yes because it's dangerous to let this focus for bile and sectarianism RFC die just for sectarianism to find some other more dangerous outlet.

The danger of destroying the most important thing in some of these daft fans life knows no bounds.... I liken it to therapy for them.

Sorry, but I really don't follow this logic

Rangers are an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things, and the sectarian element of their support will always be sectarian whether they have a football game to attend or not.

Archived