Jim Mcalister - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Jim Mcalister

KingsTON

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If every word of what you said wasn't utter s***e, I might be inclined to agree with you. But it was. So I'm not.

ok well just say something to show otherwise.( you cant ) infact just say something ffs.

*wave to jims dad * hi jims dad. tit

ps i like jim and wish him well and will be proud if he does go on to have a real go but lets bee honest.

eny one how say he gave his all all the time is just wrong.

In the end, Watford didn't follow up on the trial but I know that Malky Mackay saw enough to send a scout up to a few of our games to monitor his progress later in the season.

Really? Well they sure as hell wouldn't have been impressed with him, as he did nothing for months!

To the guy that compared Jim to Graham Dorrans... :lol: :lol:

ps i like jim and wish him well and will be proud if he does go on to have a real go but lets bee honest.

eny one how say he gave his all all the time is just wrong.

No they're not.

I couldn't be arsed explaining why what you were saying was crap, but ...

thats bull s*** if he had gave a **** in the last 2 years he would have been looking at a better move than hamilton.

Wrong. If he had played better he would have gotten a better move. The fact that we're a s***e team stopped his progress though.

he was in a huff for 2 year and only put in a shift against spl sides looking for a move.
Wrong. He had a few good games this season. You seem to be ignoring the constant tracking back and covering for s***e left backs he has been doing most of the last two seasons.

if he had given 100% all the time as sugested. he could have been in the same ilk as Graham Dorrans and got a real big move.

Livingston seem to have a thing for creating good talent though. When was the last time Morton produced a player of that quality ? We don't have the coaching that's required and THAT is why Jim McAlister didn't get a better move. It's not that he didn't make the effort. It's because he simply wasn't good enough. Whether he can now make that progress at Hamilton remains to be seen.

: )

No they're not.

I couldn't be arsed explaining why what you were saying was crap, but ...

Wrong. If he had played better he would have gotten a better move. The fact that we're a s***e team stopped his progress though.

Wrong. He had a few good games this season. You seem to be ignoring the constant tracking back and covering for s***e left backs he has been doing most of the last two seasons.

Livingston seem to have a thing for creating good talent though. When was the last time Morton produced a player of that quality ? We don't have the coaching that's required and THAT is why Jim McAlister didn't get a better move. It's not that he didn't make the effort. It's because he simply wasn't good enough. Whether he can now make that progress at Hamilton remains to be seen.

correct thanks for backing up my point :lol: :lol: fuc kin t***

It's on bbc now too.

All the best Jim. Could be a very very good move.....Accies have a great reputation and an even better coach for developing footballers.

I fear that Jim is past the "developing" stage and although I wish him well and hope I#m wrong I think he may vanish into Hamiltons reserves!

Mind you I'm no judge...I thought Joe Jordan was one of the worst young players I'd ever seen in a Morton jersey.

All the very best to Jim from me.

He's been a fine and dedicated servant to Morton over a period of time and his affection for the club was always obvious.

He needs and deserves this fresh move and a crack at a higher level.

If having the correct attitude and a willing appetite for hard-work have anything to do it with it then he has a right good chance of progressing.

Good luck Jimbo.

Archived