Avatar Racedrome - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

SramTon

Was recommended this:

It's an Indie Mario-Kart style race-game, with online functionality. Could be a good laugh with a group and is only 80 MS Points.

No power-ups and no collision detection between cars is a bit disappointing, but for 69p you can't really argue.

I think I linked to the full game, but there's also a demo.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Bah, I've just realised that there's no function that allows you to invite friends to a game! You can host a race, but can't invite anyone! Not sure if it's possible for the friend to join your game from outside or not. It'll be a shame if you can't.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Bah, I've just realised that there's no function that allows you to invite friends to a game! You can host a race, but can't invite anyone! Not sure if it's possible for the friend to join your game from outside or not. It'll be a shame if you can't.

I don't reckon it'll be that busy, so fair chance that if you both go onto Live at the same time, that you'll end up in the same race.

Archived