Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Cappiecat 1.2

Members
  • Posts

    554
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Cappiecat 1.2 last won the day on September 5 2025

Cappiecat 1.2 had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

55864 profile views

Cappiecat 1.2's Achievements

233

Reputation

  1. You don't know that to be true, let's wait and see what any prospective deal entails rather than inventing possible scenarios.
  2. The deal we were being asked to vote on was not the deal we agreed to enter the due diligence period for. Estrella shifted the goalposts, not us.
  3. Estrella can fuck right off, they're not fit to sponsor a moustache. I certainly don't want them owning 35% of our club.
  4. The next EGM is going to be quite a lively encounter. We're going to need someone with the skills and experience to facilitate such a meeting, this guy is uniquely qualified for the job...
  5. "He will join teammate Christopher Cupps for the rest of the year."
  6. There's no legal action, it's the lawyers fees for work done during the proposed Estrella deal, I think it was said to be £26000 at the AGM.
  7. If there's OF fans at Cappielow, just stand upwind of them, problem solved.
  8. I can't decide if the Estrella statement was designed to bludgeon us into semi-consciousness and force the deal through or was a huge puff of smoke to cover their exit, stage left, never to be seen again. I went into the meeting cynical but hoping to be convinced that the deal was going to be beneficial for everyone involved. Now, I don't like the methods, nor trust the motives of Estrella. What became frighteningly apparent is that if nothing changes, we run out of money at the end of September! Doubt I'll get much sleep tonight.
  9. False. Do you have nothing better to do than post lies about Morton online, haven't you got a dancehall to stalk?
  10. Estrella https://estrellafootball.group/news/greenock-morton-estrella-football-group-reach-agreement-members-to-vote
  11. I'm devasted to learn that Bible John's words are not gospel.
  12. That needs a link... http://youtu.be/yika3GQTxGk?is=xhz3vjDf0ns2sQ13
×
×
  • Create New...