How Many Old Firm Supporters Are There On The Board? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

How Many Old Firm Supporters Are There On The Board?

amy

Which one if any?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Celtic or rangers

• Celtic
    • Rangers
    • neither - I bloody hate they ars*holes!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BasraTon

I dont bother with any of them, why, as they have nowt to do with Morton. I only used to watch Rangers when they were playing against Leeds Utd years back in the Champs league as they were a joy to watch with Hately and McCoist up front for them. Now they are just tossers. Ye cant be a supporter of 2 teams.

Morton or no one.

Mon the Ton

I dont bother with any of them, why, as they have nowt to do with Morton. I only used to watch Rangers when they were playing against Leeds Utd years back in the Champs league as they were a joy to watch with Hately and McCoist up front for them. Now they are just tossers. Ye cant be a supporter of 2 teams.

Morton or no one.

Mon the Ton

I agree.

As much as I hate them both, I do however like to see what kind of quality they can bring to the Scottish game. I feel the same about Hearts as well.

If big name players like Nakamura, Prso etc can raise the profile of Scottish football abroad then that can only be a good thing I reckon.

Don't care about the OF - love to see them lose at ANY opportunity.

I'd support the opposition if they were playing St. Mirren (or even Falkirk)

Too many on this board appear to have leanings towards one or t'other.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Is that the old Soccer Sixes tournament and when Ayrshire.

Cheers

Yes - from season 84/85. Played in the Edinburgh region.

Our results were -

Group Stage 20/1/85

Rangers 4-3 Morton

Morton 3-1 Dundee

St. Mirren 1-2 Morton

Semi 21/1/85

Aberdeen 1-5 Morton (although that score didn't show up on the screen)

Final 21/1/85

Heart of Midlothian 4-1 Morton

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Yes - from season 84/85. Played in the Edinburgh region.

Coasters Arena, Falkirk?

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Guest BasraTon

Jesus thats taking me back a few years and can remember that well. Roll on next sat to destress myself after that :lol:

Coasters Arena, Falkirk?

If my memory serves me correctly it was at Ingleston, my father took me and 3 mates up, we had a massive Morton flag behind the goal. :D

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

no split loyalties here. i detest the old firm and the bigotry they stand for.

morton through and through.

agree completely !!

FTOF, arseholes each & every one of them ! :angry:

The future just ain't what it used to be

If you're going to generalise every supporter of the f***ing Old Firm as a biggot then you're just as small-minded as the minority who are biggots :angry:

minority ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: aye right !

anyway i didn't use the term 'biggot'. i called them arseholes !! ;)

minority ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: aye right !

anyway i didn't use the term 'biggot'. i called them arseholes !! ;)

Well Mr."BeerMonkey", it would be easy to assume that you held the opinion that the majority of the supporters were biggots as your post was an agreement in reply to a user who said "I hate the Old Firm and the biggotry that they stand for". Arsehole. ;)

Some fúcking hippie robbed all my ale.

Well Mr."BeerMonkey", it would be easy to assume that you held the opinion that the majority of the supporters were biggots as your post was an agreement in reply to a user who said "I hate the Old Firm and the biggotry that they stand for". Arsehole. ;)

i am of the opinion that the majority of OF fans are bigots (there's only one 'g' in bigot by the way ;) ). that's why i found it funny when you said minority ! :D

arsehole :P

i am of the opinion that the majority of OF fans are bigots (there's only one 'g' in bigot by the way ;) ). that's why i found it funny when you said minority ! :D

arsehole :P

Well then you're a small-minded prick. End of story.

Some fúcking hippie robbed all my ale.

Archived