What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 137 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Slipknot - Before I Forget

Amazingly, I have this track (among others from Slipknot) on right now! :lol:

Perhaps you have taste. B)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Amazingly, I have this track (among others from Slipknot) on right now! :lol:

Perhaps you have taste. B)

I only like a small number of SOAD songs if that helps you make your mind up. ;)

Anyway: Megadeth - Wake Up Dead

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Not long (legally) downloaded the entire Hadouken album - so far, so absolute class.

Visit Youtube and check them out.

Further investigation has led to the conclusion that this album is fecking genius.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Not long (legally) downloaded the entire Hadouken album - so far, so absolute class.

Visit Youtube and check them out.

Get smashed gate crash! is by far my favourite song of theirs. Would love to dance to it in a club sooo much.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Killswitch Engage - Reject Yourself

Final song from their album 'As Daylight Dies' which is probably my favourite album right now.

What a band.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Get smashed gate crash! is by far my favourite song of theirs. Would love to dance to it in a club sooo much.

That is indeed a tune. Declaration of War and Driving Nowhere are my favourites so far.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

That is indeed a tune. Declaration of War and Driving Nowhere are my favourites so far.

the whole album is amazing!

get smash gate crash if anyone wants to listen, if it came on in a club id go mental! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKG9YLEy1Fo

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Loving Metro Station just now aswell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1FcBJaNeI

Cartel - Honestly has been my fave song for years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR1Eqpv7fao

edit to add : Eleventyseven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVO_acxSCKg

Edited by port-ton

32.gif

he Eleventyseven track is class.

Your first link is Hadouken, not Metro Station.

:lol: cheers, ill get that changed. think you may like metrostation.

edit: changed! whole Eleventyseven album is amazing btw! you should download it.

Edited by port-ton

32.gif

Metro Station are not bad at all. Good shout.

:) feel free to offer any bands you may think i'll like, on the look out for new music as its getting to the stage where im overplaying everything and then once that happens the songs will never be as good as they once were no matter how long i leave it without listening :(

32.gif

Would love to recommend something but my taste in music is pish. However, right at the minute I'm loving:

Hadouken (buy it damn you!!)

Cold War Kids

Bat for Lashes

Filter

Hurricane #1

Lit

Crystal Method (this mob are SERIOUSLY class)

Tom Petty

Semisonic

P.O.D.

Linkin Park

Saliva

Trust Company

Goo Goo Dolls

The Subways

The Twang

AC/DC

Wire in to any of those and ye'll fond something good.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

Would love to recommend something but my taste in music is pish. However, right at the minute I'm loving:

Hadouken (buy it damn you!!)

Cold War Kids

Bat for Lashes

Filter

Hurricane #1

Lit

Crystal Method (this mob are SERIOUSLY class)

Tom Petty

Semisonic

P.O.D.

Linkin Park

Saliva

Trust Company

Goo Goo Dolls

The Subways

The Twang

AC/DC

Wire in to any of those and ye'll fond something good.

my favourite band of all time along with lifehouse, back from 1st and 2nd year in high school :) my god thats 10 years ago now.

loved them back when absolutely no one knew who they were, used to check online every month hoping they'd come , knowing they never would....then my music kind of changed but still loved them and then all of a sudden they were selling out the Barrowlands a couple of years ago. :blink:

32.gif

Aye, they're fantastic. Did the exact same - loved them for years then as soon as I kinda go off them they come to Glasgow. Grrr...

:lol: i didn't even know aswell until the night of the gig because it wasn't really my music scene anymore. Had to buy a ticket for £50 off a tout lol. was no way in the world i was missing that gig.

they came back again though and made sure i had a ticket straight away that time.

Edited by port-ton

32.gif