What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 13 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Just got in to, unbelievably, Forever Changes by Love. Dunno why it took me so long! Mental album, great melodies.

Yeah that can be a bit of a life changer, was for me at seventeen anyway.

f*** man it's great when you just discover albums like that, last one for myself (didn't come close to the same thing) Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, busting with ideas that one.

As for The View don't you have to be like a fourteen year old girl to take that s*** seriously sub-Oasis, sub-Libertines, sub-reality bollocks.

In saying that i've only heard one song to say i was unmoved would be an understatment.

Bloc Party - A weekend in the city. Pretty mental i have to say. Very electronic at times.

Klaxons - Myths of the near future. Takes a few listens but im loving it now.

Mika - Life in cartoon motion. He is the new scissors sisters total mince apart from the single.

C'mon the Ton!!

138035.png

i didn't think 14 hit the heights i expect from the bonkers series. hopefully it's just a blip.

The company I used to work for did the sales and marketing for the original "Bonkers" album. Hixxy and Sharkey if I'm not mistaken. I actually have a silver BPI disc for it in my loft.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

i'll give you a tenner for it. seriously.

My wife worked for BMG for over 20 years and accummulated shed loads of discs: Take That, Kylie, Annie Lennox kind of thing and she sold them all for tonnes of money, £500 for Kylie alone so I know kinda what these things fetch on the market. Therefore I mock your offer of a tenner Dug. My discs are better in my opinion except for Bonkers which has a certain comedic value.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

My wife worked for BMG for over 20 years and accummulated shed loads of discs: Take That, Kylie, Annie Lennox kind of thing and she sold them all for tonnes of money, £500 for Kylie alone so I know kinda what these things fetch on the market. Therefore I mock your offer of a tenner Dug. My discs are better in my opinion except for Bonkers which has a certain comedic value.

man, that would look fantastic on my bog wall. ach, go on. go on!

15 quid then

the guy below loves the boaby.