What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 353 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Currently listening to This Charming Man by The Smiths.

In case dmc hasn't heard this...the unbelievable guitar at the start has been played by someone called Johnny Marr.

He was in The Smiths, dontcha know. ;)

Currently listening to This Charming Man by The Smiths.

In case dmc hasn't heard this...the unbelievable guitar at the start has been played by someone called Johnny Marr.

He was in The Smiths, dontcha know. ;)

Let it go, fella. let it go!!! :blink:

RIP New Order...

Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band - Wrecking Ball

Doves - Lost Souls

Doves - The Last Broadcast

Doves - Some Cities

Doves - Kingdom of Rust

Hadn't listened to any Doves album in well over a year, having them all there on Spotify helps!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

A lot of Black Stone Cherry and Steel Panther, as they are my next gigs this month.

I have someone else's Spotify account on this laptop, it's great for coming back after the pub with a few folk for more drinks! :)

A lot of Black Stone Cherry and Steel Panther, as they are my next gigs this month.

I have someone else's Spotify account on this laptop, it's great for coming back after the pub with a few folk for more drinks! :)

I'm going to see Steel Panther. I still prefer the first album to the newest one but both are cracking!

Morrissey - You're The One For Me Fatty

The XX's - VCR

Foo Fighters - Everlong

The The - Beaten Generation.

The Clash - White Riot

Vaccines - If You Wanna

The View -The Don.

I love music. :wub:

Nice to see you like The View. It's the 'big band' round Inverkip way so I've been influenced in to liking them.

• 2 weeks later...