What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 344 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Cocteau Twins - Cherry Coloured Funk

That's mental, it was Grangemouth Galaday yesterday (Cocteau's being from Grangemouth) and one of my wifes' friends asked me to play that very track.

Most of our guests didn't appreciate The Smiths - Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others. :unsure:

I got a framed copy of Morrissey - Years Of Refusal (actual 12" vinyl) as a Fathers' day present from my kids (wife). Well chuffed. :wub:

I've had every Smiths and Morrissey song on shuffle all day. :)

Have been playing most of the tracks from the Perth and Dunoon gigs today to get me set-up for tomorrow night. Yet to find the perfect place for my framed vinyl, Mrs. cT refuses to have it in the living-room :unsure:

Felt - All The People I Like Are Those That Are Dead

Selecter - On My Radio

The Delgados - 4th Channel

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - Blinded By The Light

The passing of Clarence Clemons may spell a Big man and the Boss session

Been listening to a lot of them myself, sad to hear he'd passed away earlier. Lucky enough to have had the chance to see him play with them a few times. Never got chance to see Federeci as part of E Street before his passing unfortunately. :(

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Tom Waits - Blow Wind Blow

Ennio Morricone - The Man With The Harmonica

The Jam - London Girl

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

welll.......listening to one of the greatest songs a have heard in ages if enya and tymon had sex this is what they would make and Then... Stormtrooper would make a Remix OMG check this track out :D

Jane Ephex - Angel (Stormtrooper Remix) B)

Edited by aww_naw

Easy Star All Stars - Time (Dub Side of the Moon), Money

Stretch - Why did you do it?

Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack

Edited by TaunTon

Graham Coxon - Look Into The Light

Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy

The Incredible String Band - Chinese White