What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 337 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

How can you listen to all of those at once?? :huh:

The thread title is ...Listening to at the Moment!! :blink:

Edit to add...

The Shamen - LSI

The Sh1t Stabbers - Pedantic G1mp

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Killswitch Engage - Fixation on the Darkness.

I just downloaded Howard's version. It's just f*cking spectacular. :wub:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Ever heard of Skillet Boozie? I heard Hero in Dakota the other night and wrote it in on my phone incase I forgot. Here it is - some tune!

avUTaohfc3U

Edited by GreacensGenitão

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Evanescence on a bad day (and at their best they are crap)

There's no comparison to be made between the two! The intro was a bit gothicy but that's about it!

onsP5NR.jpg

White Lies - Ritual.

I read a review of this new album in yesterdays Scotland on Sunday which gave it 1/5 and slaughtered it, however it sounded ok on the first listen.

Never take any heed of music reviews myself. It's such a personal thing that I really don't see the point of listening to what someone I've never met thinks of it.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

White Lies - Ritual.

I read a review of this new album in yesterdays Scotland on Sunday which gave it 1/5 and slaughtered it, however it sounded ok on the first listen.

The reviews fcking nonsense! I think it's better than the first album - which was brilliant!

TTG JIM!!!

Like others, listening to Ritual. Not so sure after one listen. Doesn't have the immediate impact of "Death" as a first track. But hopefully, it'll be a grower.

Also enjoying the new British Sea Power album.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

You know, it took someone else to tell me that song was about drugs - I always thought it was about a burd called Mary Jane.

Yeah but I don't get it. Apart from maybe two lines in the song it doesn't really fit.

onsP5NR.jpg