What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 306 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Malcolm Middleton - Into The Woods album

Quality.

Listening to Mogwai - 10 Rapid.

"Page three girls get you excited,

You support Rangers and Man United,

All you do is take up space,

With a stupid look, on your stupid face."

Malcolm Middleton - Into The Woods album

Excellent, he's a local guy (Arab Strap), I've met him in "Behind The Wall, Falkirk " a few times. Not heard the album, but will give it a listen.

He's a bit of a crabbit c*nt though. :blush:

You brought that on yourself my man.

You drinking a half bottle of buckie in the space of 10 minutes due entirely to poor Fifa performance was certainly entertaining for the rest of us. As was your shape throwing on the dace floor later on.

Oh, and Days go by by dirty vegas, to keep on topic.

I want a pretentious signature too.

The Holy Bible - Manic Street Preachers

Cant wait to see them at King Tuts.

"Page three girls get you excited,

You support Rangers and Man United,

All you do is take up space,

With a stupid look, on your stupid face."

You and I must have a talk about music sometime, we seem to like mostly the same things. :rolleyes:

It would seem that way ;) I like a pretty wide range of stuff from classic rock to more obsure stuff, but always on the lookout for something new to listen to. Definately a lot of guys on this board know their music. Not sure if it was yourself that put me onto them, but the Close Lobsters are probably the best band that I've discovered through the forum.

All things Arab Strap are on my turntable pretty regularly at the moment. Have you heard Aidan Moffat's solo stuff, I prefer it to Malcolms, but its all good :D

With all the talk of Morrissey on here I got Viva Hate, Bona Drag, Kill Uncle, Vauxhall and I, Years of Refusal, Swords and You Are The Quarry (I'm giving this one a listen just now). Had heard the Smiths' studio output, but not much of Morrissey's solo stuff, so i'll give it a bash! :D

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski