What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 242 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Years of Refusal is tremendous :) For me, it has some of Moz' best songs for quite a while, particularly "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore", and also less "filler" tracks than maybe he usually has. Even though his last album wasn't a bad one, I think he has bettered it by quite a bit.

Now, can someone please spare a poor boy a ticket for Morrissey at the Barras...?

AWMSC

Years of Refusal is tremendous :) For me, it has some of Moz' best songs for quite a while, particularly "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore", and also less "filler" tracks than maybe he usually has. Even though his last album wasn't a bad one, I think he has bettered it by quite a bit.

Now, can someone please spare a poor boy a ticket for Morrissey at the Barras...?

http://www.play.com/Tickets/TicketsShow/4-...ey/Product.html

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Morrissey-Tickets-...A1%7C240%3A1318

£50 a ticket isn't that unreasonable is it?

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

No, you're not getting mine.

It's not your birthday anymoooore, there's no need to be kind to you :D

OK. SO I downloaded an album by Eddie Vedder on the recommendation of Muz.

My dilemma is that I am not at all a fan of Pearl Jam. Will I like it? Should I just delete it again? What to do...

well?

I'm guessing you've listened to it all now. Thoughts?

I wasn't that impressed first time around but after a few listens I really like it.

My favourite songs are: Something is squeezing my skull, Mama lay softly on the riverbed, I'm throwing my arms around Paris, It's not your birthday anymore and I'm OK by myself.

The U2 album is brilliant, has been on heavy rotation on my players since last week.

"Magnificent" by U2 is just fcking brilliant.

"Unknown Caller" is just great!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

I'm listening to it for the first time.

Just finished listening to Unknown Caller and it's definitely the best on it so far, followed by Magnificent.

Heard Get On Your Boots before though and think it's pretty poor.

Edited by 18GMFC74
TTG JIM!!!