What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 122 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I can honestly say it was one of the best gigs i've been to. Elbow were absolutely perfect. The ABC is a brilliant venue, almost as good as the Barrowlands. I must've been to about a dozen there in the last year. Fantastic.

THe only gripe...Ticketmaster tickets, BORING! I yearn the days when tickets were collectable.

Great point - I have a big, big collection of gig tickets, some of the greatest works of art you'll ever see. These pre-printed thingsare pish!

New Order - Fine Time B)

A total choooon!@

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Great point - I have a big, big collection of gig tickets, some of the greatest works of art you'll ever see. These pre-printed thingsare pish!

Me too mate. I've got all my Oasis tickets in a frame, the loch lomond one in the centre, They're almost all individual. I think the SECC one from 2005 is a ticketmaster jobby though.

All the tickets i've got from the last year or two are pretty much exactly the same whch is garbage.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

I can honestly say it was one of the best gigs i've been to. Elbow were absolutely perfect. The ABC is a brilliant venue, almost as good as the Barrowlands. I must've been to about a dozen there in the last year. Fantastic.

THe only gripe...Ticketmaster tickets, BORING! I yearn the days when tickets were collectable.

Pretty special wasn't it, Sammario? managed to get a ticket late on and had a great night. Agree about the ABC as well, 2nd time i've been there and i like it a lot. Nice mirror ball!

Pretty special wasn't it, Sammario? managed to get a ticket late on and had a great night. Agree about the ABC as well, 2nd time i've been there and i like it a lot. Nice mirror ball!

Indeed it was mate. Right from the opener. Mirrorball, or The ABC Glasgow Mirrorball as it's now know, was made even better by the, well, the Mirrorball...

Grace under Pressure was about as brilliant a way to end as i've heard, only just better than One day like this.

Feckin brilliant gig!

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

Indeed it was mate. Right from the opener. Mirrorball, or The ABC Glasgow Mirrorball as it's now know, was made even better by the, well, the Mirrorball...

Grace under Pressure was about as brilliant a way to end as i've heard, only just better than One day like this.

Feckin brilliant gig!

One Day Like This took it for me. Great main set closer.

Currently listening to Damien Rice - 9. This guy is seriously undermentioned on this thread!

The Guillemots - Kriss Kross

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The Guillemots - Falling Out of Reach