What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 18 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Hmm, has anyone ever seen Th Bug? I heard that those who have met him need years of therapy to get over the sheer throbbing might of his powerful mind.

This is true - it happened to me.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam’s, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Is it possible you and Mortonbug are actually the same person?

I've never seen the two of you together in the same room before.

For that matter, I don't think I've ever seen them both at the same time either... although I have seen them both at the same game... he may have changed disguise between me seeing one and the other though. :unsure:

Guest Cockney_Reject
Some disgruntled Asian dude moaning about the level of service he recieved? FFS. :angry:

Pint of the usual. :rolleyes:

anyways, The Pigeon Detectives - Romantic type.

Beastie Boys: "Ill Communication".

Fantastic Album. I've got that on my walkman just now. Well not right now, i'm not sitting at my PC listening to my walkman.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

Just discovered a new band called The Twang. They're f***in brilliant. Supportin James this April as well!! ya dancer!!!

Apart from that,into The Stones "Rock and Roll Circus" (amazing) and Happy Mondays "Bummed"

Just discovered a new band called The Twang. They're f***in brilliant. Supportin James this April as well!! ya dancer!!!

Have heard some of their stuff, really enjoyable. Didn't know James were still about!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"