What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 367 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Good choices.

Currently listening to Desert Island Discs and Stephen Fry has chosen Nina Simone as one of his records.

I was listening to and had a wee chuckle at Mr Fry's good taste (apart from the Wagner) ;)

Guest David Edwards

Toots and the Maytals - Pressure Drop

Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows

Willy De Ville - Across the Borderline

What are your thoughts on The Duckworth Lewis Method TT? I posted a track above.

I've only heard a couple of tracks so couldn't really comment but cricket songs are probably not near the top of my playlist. Neil Hannon can do little wrong in my eyes so I'll blame it on his pal :ph34r:

I've only heard a couple of tracks so couldn't really comment but cricket songs are probably not near the top of my playlist. Neil Hannon can do little wrong in my eyes so I'll blame it on his pal :ph34r:

Ha! ^_^

I really like them. Sound of the summer my friend :thumbup2:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

What are your thoughts on The Duckworth Lewis Method TT? I posted a track above.

If I can join in, as both a cricket and Divine Comedy fan.  I think they are trying too hard as DLM.  But it works for some people.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

It appears that Emmerson Lake and Balmer have killed off this thread.  Recent listenings:

Echobelly - Insomniac

Undertones - Here comes the Summer

Motorhead - Ace of Spades - thanks BBC

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Guest David Edwards

It appears that Emmerson Lake and Balmer have killed off this thread.  Recent listenings:

Motorhead - Ace of Spades - thanks BBC

Lemmy? Take it easy with the head banging. :)