Match Thread - Morton vs Inverness (Championship 26th December) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs Inverness (Championship 26th December)

Admin

IMG_20201211_160145_928.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company. We are extremely proud to be named as Alpha Heating No1 Installer In Inverclyde 💙

Alpha E-TEC33kw 💪🏻

10 Year warranty 🔧 

Magnetic Filter 🧲 

RF Wireless Controller ⏲

From £1850

The Inverclyde Boiler Company 

Tel : 01475 503304

Info@theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

www.theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

Didn't know that Father Austin Purcell runs the forum.

S02E02-hq95Kcmt-subtitled.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Interesting fact about boilers:

Bill Shankly is listed in a census somewhere as a 'Fruit Boiler'.

Apparently back in nineteen canteen when they were carrying out the UK census, when asked his occupation he said 'Footballer' but the person misheard him and put down 'Fruit boiler'.

More random facts about Boilers next week.  :)

*insert signature here*

No reason why we shouldn't be looking to win this game tomorrow on the back of 2 wins. 

Also can't see us changing a winning team which Im fine with although I think big fjortoft deserves a start. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

The 1970s called - they want their pitch back.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Yes, did they not relay it two years ago,  but didn't give it a chance to recover and bed-in.

To be fair OF grounds look poor on TV. Rainfall last couple of months has been well above normal.

Well back to bed too much red wine at festivities yesterday, will take in the Arsenal v Chelsea game later.

12 minutes ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

No point putting that article on the official site if it's buried away from the homepage. Might have saved the bother and just posted the info straight onto Twitter and Facebook.

If only they had a scrolling news ticker and also a latest news section on the homepage they could have used to make it more prominent on there. Oh wait...

59 minutes ago, irnbru said:

Should have had the covers on and made sure this went ahead. Them having an 8 hour round trip on boxing day would have been our favour. 

Will they be traveling by private jet for the midweek fixture instead?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

What a horrible game of football that would have been today, would have probably favoured us being a right battle considering the spirit we are showing atm. Anyway, bring them down on a horrible Tuesday night for that same effect

You seem to have time traveled back to the 1980s or something when that would make any difference whatsoever. They weren't smashing a crate of Tennents all day yesterday.

Archived