MCT Update and Subscription - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

MCT Update and Subscription

Thought it fully explained everything we need to know for the time being.

Despite whatever you may think of current and past events, a call for calm in needed.

I think it has been noted that 100K per month is needed to keep the light on and current levels of fan support while greatly appreciated just does not meet the need of the monthly budget.

Here comes the hard bit, lets show your support for MCT and GMFC, by increasing your monthly subscription. MCT need all of the goodwill possible and I personally think its time for Morton supporters everywhere to man up and back MCT and GMFC.

You can object all you like, but if the team and the club goes to the wall, well I suspect we may all have had a hand in helping it there.

24 minutes ago, WhowouldbeaMortonfan said:

Thought it fully explained everything we need to know for the time being.

Despite whatever you may think of current and past events, a call for calm in needed.

I think it has been noted that 100K per month is needed to keep the light on and current levels of fan support while greatly appreciated just does not meet the need of the monthly budget.

Here comes the hard bit, lets show your support for MCT and GMFC, by increasing your monthly subscription. MCT need all of the goodwill possible and I personally think its time for Morton supporters everywhere to man up and back MCT and GMFC.

You can object all you like, but if the team and the club goes to the wall, well I suspect we may all have had a hand in helping it there.

You can shove apportioning any blame on the fans. We know who is to blame if Morton goes to the wall.

On 12/17/2020 at 10:13 PM, WhowouldbeaMortonfan said:

Simply saying, we can all do our bit as much as we can.

Now if you choose not to.......well as I note above.

What a condescending prick of a person. 

Its not as straightforward as 'choosing not to.' Are you aware that we are in the middle of unprecedented times where a pandemic has caused people to lose their jobs or take pay cuts? Inverclyde  also has one of the highest poverty rates in Scotland causing some people to use food banks and let's not forget about it being the festive season and the pressures that brings. 

I have signed up and pledged for some time but do not assume that folk are simply choosing not to back the club. It's about priorities for for a lot of people right now - having to buy food, pay bills, clothe themselves and their families. 

In short stop coming on here and saying that it's the fans fault if the club goes to the wall. You know that is so far off the mark. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived