Match Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 21st November) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 21st November)

Admin

Logo Cropped.jpeg

This match thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company.

The Inverclyde Boiler Company is a local, award-winning boiler company who are honoured to represent the Inverclyde community. We are proud to be at the heart of the Inverclyde community. We offer unrivalled expertise, service and professionalism in everything we do. We ensure that every boiler installation is as smooth, straightforward and stress-free as it possible can be. 
Across the entire Inverclyde Boiler range we offer complementary wireless thermostats, chemical system cleansing, a gas safety certificate and a CO2 alarm system. We also ensure that your old boiler is removed and recycled in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. All our products are manufactured in the UK. This is how we ensure that all our products are of the highest quality. 
As a token of the magnificent work NHS staff have undertaken throughout the pandemic, we are delighted to offer a 15% NHS staff discount. We are also incredibly proud to be partnering with Clyde 1’s Cashforkids. We have entered into an agreement to donate 3% from every boiler installed by The Inverclyde Boiler Company to support Cashforkids. 

To discuss how we can improve the heating in your home, contact the team today! 

You can contact The Inverclyde Boiler Company on;
Facebook
Instagram
E-mail: info@theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk
Tel: 01475 503304

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a winnable game however knowing Hopkin we'll be very conservative  and end up with a point. 

Mcadams

Ledger fjortoft mclean strapp

Lyon.     Jacobs.    Colville

Nesbitt. Mciver.   McPake

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Massive game today. If we can win this then we've opened up an 8 point gap on at least one of the sides at the bottom. This early in a shortened season that'd be a great position to be in, and with Queen of the South and Alloa playing each other as well we know at least one of others in the bottom three will be dropping points again.

The time for wild changes in the lineup from week to week is surely at an end. There are obviously still some places to debate and no one should be immune from being dropped if their form turns, but at this point there are some players who have obviously earned a start with their performances so far and some who haven't.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

11 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Definitely a winnable game however knowing Hopkin we'll be very conservative  and end up with a point. 

Mcadams

Ledger fjortoft mclean strapp

Lyon.     Jacobs.    Colville

Nesbitt. Mciver.   McPake

That looks like our best team. Could maybe swap McLean for McGinty but the rest should be first picks. And please no taking our best players off after an hour just to get game time for subs if the first pick players can manage the 90 minutes (which they should be able to as a basic standard). Maybe some subs if we are 3-0 up and coasting but ffs let’s kill games off when we can.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived