St Mirren game - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

St Mirren game

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chesh said:

Omar has been quite tidy in the ball but he isn't a centre Midfielder

This is why I didn't want to slate him after that first half, he's really not been that bad considering Hopkin's put him on a fool's errand. Compare and contrast to Blues, who in his regular position looked utterly lost.

Have we finally woken up? Some decent stuff in the last few minutes.

EOho8Pw.png

Just now, TRVMP said:

This is why I didn't want to slate him after that first half, he's really not been that bad considering Hopkin's put him on a fool's errand. Compare and contrast to Blues, who in his regular position looked utterly lost.

Yeah that's why I said earlier that he's trying his absolute best to form a midfield, because he was getting absolutely zero help. 

He isn't a central midfielder but you can already see that with Jacobs beside him he's not having to do so much work. 

Also yasssssssssss

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

Have we finally woken up? Some decent stuff in the last few minutes.

See? Put them under pressure with crosses for a few minutes and it works. Hopefully Hopkin encourages us to take the game to them. 

Ross MacIver for the Hall of Fame please.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived