St Mirren game - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

St Mirren game

How does Muirhead manage to stay this long in this profession? How he lost that contest in the box unchallenged when he was in yards of space is beyond me. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

Presumably a handful of Paisley residents will be on Pie and Bovril lauding themselves as 'legends' shortly for that display 🤪

The amount of fireworks there... now we know why they cant afford to buy soap the dirty bastards. 

9 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Let's not forget that we can't have Parma hoops because some bumpkin outfit like Cowdenbeath use the same colours (Iron Man, 2017) but we can have this nonsense instead.

The league insist on change kits being 'substantially different' from the first kit. Despite the fact the only possible 'clash' we could have with a parma kit in our division being our own home, the league apparently advised Morton it couldn't register a blue and yellow hooped kit along with a blue and white.

They didn't seem to have an issue with Celtic having home, away and third kits all substantially green in the 17-18 season...

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

We’re going to concede soon, we’re just inviting them on, it’s suicide.

Probably, but I'm far from impressed by St. Mirren. No idea what their strategy beyond "get it out left" is.

EOho8Pw.png

It's performances like this, raith and Dundee that have made me decide to only purchase home game streams that give Morton money going forward unless it improves. Not throwing money away to watch Muirhead lose 2nd balls that there's only one person contesting. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 minute ago, port-ton said:

It's performances like this, raith and Dundee that have made me decide to only purchase home game streams that give Morton money going forward unless it improves. Not throwing money away to watch Muirhead lose 2nd balls that there's only one person contesting. 

Plus we have a manager that accepts that we're going to lose away from home. I think I'm going in the same direction tbh.

Right, they're 1-0 up, just need them to get a red card and we might trouble their half.

That one admittedly very good run from Salkeld that resulted in an admittedly very good corner from Nesbitt is all we've created. No sign of anything else.

I felt Muirhead held the ball up well twice in the first 15 minutes but the less said since that the better. We don't even have an out ball so it'll just be relentless pressure until the heat death of the universe.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived