St Mirren game - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

St Mirren game

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit late for some, but I got it for £5.99 a month on my Sky using the discount code SALE at the checkout.

I’ll keep it and watch the odd Spanish and Italian game, then get shot of it as soon as it goes up to £11.99.

Thought that code was common knowledge.

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

Least confident I’ve been about a derby game in a while. They didn’t even play well against Partick and still managed to put 4 past them. Fearing the worst. 

At the same time though, we didn't play particularly well against Ayr and came back from two down to win.

You never know, but I get where you're coming from.

No

50 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

we didn't play particularly well against Ayr and came back from two down to win.

Which made Hopkin's assertion that it was 'game over by half time' on Saturday all the more disappointing. Must have been some half time team talk 'oh well, game's a bogey lads, conserve energy for Wednesday even if it turns into a pumping.'

Better not be any signs of chucking it tonight.

Logo Cropped.jpeg

Tonight's match thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company.

The Inverclyde Boiler Company is a local, award-winning boiler company who are honoured to represent the Inverclyde community. We are proud to be at the heart of the Inverclyde community. We offer unrivalled expertise, service and professionalism in everything we do. We ensure that every boiler installation is as smooth, straightforward and stress-free as it possible can be. 
Across the entire Inverclyde Boiler range we offer complementary wireless thermostats, chemical system cleansing, a gas safety certificate and a CO2 alarm system. We also ensure that your old boiler is removed and recycled in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. All our products are manufactured in the UK. This is how we ensure that all our products are of the highest quality. 
As a token of the magnificent work NHS staff have undertaken throughout the pandemic, we are delighted to offer a 15% NHS staff discount. We are also incredibly proud to be partnering with Clyde 1’s Cashforkids. We have entered into an agreement to donate 3% from every boiler installed by The Inverclyde Boiler Company to support Cashforkids. 

To discuss how we can improve the heating in your home, contact the team today! 

You can contact The Inverclyde Boiler Company on;
Facebook
Instagram
E-mail: info@theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk
Tel: 01475 503304

Paying actual sterling for these games just now is mental. I can justify it for home games since Morton need the money but good fucking grief man.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived