Match Thread - Raith vs Morton Championship 7th November 2020 - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Raith vs Morton Championship 7th November 2020

Admin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That needs to be the end of McAlister as well. He's obviously done and that came from his own terrible touch.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

12 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Were I in a place in which gambling was legal, I'd put money on our getting a red card. We're snapping at everything and Raith are skipping past us.

I'm not going to call myself a footballing genius or anything but this was readily apparent from the fifth minute onwards, and a guy with international experience like Hopkin can surely see it as well. But I bet you anything he blames the ref instead of counselling cool heads.

Just now, Pedrodelawasp said:

... and there it is

EOho8Pw.png

He'll miss the skunks game, I presume?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Just now, Deego said:

How on earth was that a red? 

From what I saw it was Jim raising his hands as the players were tussling on the ground. It could have been something in Jim's tackle after his joke of a first touch - the ref was right next to it - but I didn't see much wrong with that.

EOho8Pw.png

That's fucking stupid from McAlister.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Fuck me. 

The amount of goals we are conceding is concerning and the red cards are a fucking joke. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

1 minute ago, AyrshireTon said:

That's fucking stupid from McAlister.

There it is, then. Wasn't that visible on the stream but the ref is right there. It might be Willie Collum but he got that one right.

EOho8Pw.png

1 minute ago, Mr.Blue said:

Fuck me. 

The amount of goals we are conceding is concerning and the red cards are a fucking joke. 

Everything is concerning. Our use of the ball is playground stuff, just hitting the ball as hard as we can in no particular direction, usually out of play or through to the keeper. Mince.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived