Morton v Ayr - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Ayr

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Why's it in 4x3 instead of 16x9? It wasn't like this last week, was it?

Thank you for this observation, it's allowed me to realise why my HDMI wasn't working.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dunning1874 said:

Thank you for this observation, it's allowed me to realise why my HDMI wasn't working.

My brother is telling me it's 16:9 for him. I've now refreshed it a bunch of times, and checked on my phone as well as my laptop, and it's still letterboxed for me.

We're looking good going forward, lots of good passing and moving out wide. But the final balls haven't been great for Orsi.

EOho8Pw.png

Any other season ticket holders unable to use their code?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Just now, Pedrodelawasp said:

There was someone on Twitter saying it gave him a message right away to say the coupon limit had been reached.

Same here - despite an email saying my code was now valid for the season.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

13 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

It was 4:3 for the interview with Hopkin pre-match for me, but shifted to 16:9 from then on.

1 minute ago, AyrshireTon said:

Same here - despite an email saying my code was now valid for the season.

That’s a scunner.

13 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

It 16x9 and excellent picture on TV.

Extra camera and improved camera work.

This will do the job.

Has RL not just taken delivery of a new sister, can't  be quiet in the household

We're not under zero pressure but - perhaps surprisingly to some (such as me) - the defence looks settled and confident. McLean looks like he's turned the clock back five years. McGinty looks more comfortable in this system. And Fjortoft is classy and confident.

Not saying we're going to keep a million clean sheets but I don't see the kind of sloppiness that can cost us on a regular basis.

4 minutes ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

It was 4:3 for the interview with Hopkin pre-match for me, but shifted to 16:9 from then on.

2 minutes ago, Ton4life said:

It 16x9 and excellent picture on TV.

Extra camera and improved camera work.

Weird, still 4:3 for me after several refreshes. Maybe part of the CDN settings? Either way it's not a dealbreaker.

EOho8Pw.png

Ayr playing some decent stuff. Hopefully we are playing against the wind this half  as they are definitely on top. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Should have closed down the cross as he was surrounded by defenders but can't really blame the finish. When you've seen Kerr Waddell kick the ball in to his own net then most own goals seem acceptable. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived