Match Thread - Dundee vs Morton Championship 24th October - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Dundee vs Morton Championship 24th October

Admin

Just now, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

The commentators pronunciation of Cappielow there brought us some sick from the back of my throat 

At least they finally identified the correct Jacobs brother.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ray Von said:

Cape illow?? Who the fuck are these 2?

Fjortor, Keighan Jacobs etc. Morons.

Dundee have collectively shat themselves since Muirhead went off so obviously they recognise it's done us a favour.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Nesbitt should have fucking cut it back though. You're not drilling it into the net from that angle with the box that crowded.

1 minute ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Salkelt is another one

"David Hopkins."

"Antics."

EOho8Pw.png

That’s super frustrating. They were there for the taking but we didn’t properly get at them until it was too late, and Muirhead obviously didn’t help either. Amazing how much better we look when we aren’t launching balls over the heads of attackers. 

Thought we played pretty decent and looked more of an attacking threat once Muirhead went off. 

Been really impressed with the defence and goalkeeper so far and you'd hope with Mcpake and nesbitt we will be able to do pretty well this season. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Ledger and Fjortoft both look very good. Blues has very little ability and didn't see what he offered that Oliver or Nesbitt couldn't have done better if we'd went with one of them instead. Muirhead shouldn't see another game with all the options we have.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Three points and one goal conceded is about as much as you can reasonably ask for from the first two games, given that the deficiency up front has been glaringly obvious and isn't going anywhere. Being resilient and not taking our usual doing after an early goal today is a small positive.

Shitfesting to safety above Alloa and Queen of the South seems to be the plan and that's looking more realistic by the week. I can see the enthusiasm for paying to watch streams of the games wearing off very quickly though as there isn't going to be much more quality or ambition than that on display.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Set up to defensively but at least he made the subs early second half. I won’t even get started on muirhead as I hope that’s the last we see of Him

strapp and mcpake back next week a big plus. Also thought Salked had a decent game as did the subs. 

9 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

Thought we deserved something second half. Bit of a none event

Dundee are crap.

Oh, and, sending off aside; mu

Going to assume that this post cut off so abruptly as the phone was aware it was about to be used to make a comment along the lines of 'Muirhead was fine' and decided to explode rather than being party to such a heinous act.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

32 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Second is there for anyone that wants it this season. Anyone that thought that Dundee side would push Hearts needs help.

They were never going to push Hearts but they might stop being as much of a gang once they realise their manager is a dud and bin him.

onsP5NR.jpg

22 minutes ago, bigB said:

Never got to see the game as working what was Muirhead's bookings for?

Dissent, followed by sarcastically clapping the ref for booking him.

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived