Match Thread - Dundee vs Morton Championship 24th October - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Dundee vs Morton Championship 24th October

Admin

This match thread is brought to you in association with Connected Coaching. Connected Coaching offer tailored football sessions, both for individuals and groups, for footballers aged 3-19 years old across Inverclyde and Renfrewshire. Coaches Andy and Dean are both sport graduates with a wealth of coaching experience. Both coaches have full PVG clearance as well as full first aid and child protection training. Slots are available on weekday mornings, evenings and across the weekend. 

You can book a taster session by contacting the team via FacebookInstagram or e-mail ConnectedCoachingScotland@gmail.com.

Basic Cover Photo.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

I’d take a draw, and it’d appear that’s certainly what we’re set up for.

That would now involve attacking, sadly.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Three men within three yards of Afolabi there but he has space to take an admittedly nice shot on the turn.

We can sit deep and pack the box all we want but they're so much faster and more technical than us on the wings, and much better at exploiting space. As such we're going to be in huge danger.

EOho8Pw.png

Re sound, I'm watching the official Dundee stream but only getting sound from my left speaker. It's an issue on their side, I assume.

Hasn't cut off yet even once. Video is lower quality than ours, mind.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived