Match Thread - Morton vs Alloa Championship 17th October - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs Alloa Championship 17th October

Admin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impeccable response to the minutes silence according to Gerry. Was expecting Muirhead to scream and shout during it as well. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

The Cowshed looks absolutely boggin.

Someone needs to hose down the Crowdies.

McPake and Nesbitt* looking bright. No real end product yet.

*"Nizzy" is punishable by death.

EOho8Pw.png

My video chose that exact time to cut out. Not complaining about Ton TV as it could very well have been on my side, and the quality has been very good. (I didn't buy Tuesday's game as I was at work, so this is the first game I've seen since the late unpleasantness.) But I missed the goal.

No surprise to hear that McPake is involved. Very glad we signed him, despite how top-heavy the squad is.

EOho8Pw.png

6 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Nesbitt needs to shut his mouth and play. Having a moan at every decision today and on Tuesday.

Can't fault him for effort but he's picking the wrong pass and the wrong run time and again.

EOho8Pw.png

Just now, TRVMP said:

Can't fault him for effort but he's picking the wrong pass and the wrong run time and again.

I told a few mates last week I think he's actually overrated. Decent player but his end product is pretty poor. I said this about 20 seconds before he scored against QoS right enough.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Just now, GiGi said:

I told a few mates last week I think he's actually overrated. Decent player but his end product is pretty poor. I said this about 20 seconds before he scored against QoS right enough.

That "cross" for Orsi is a case in point. Overhit that, Orsi struggled to control it, and the chance fizzles out.

EOho8Pw.png

Salkeld showing up further up the park than Nesbitt a lot here. Alloa haven't had enough of the ball yet to say how much defensive balance we have, but it's good to see that flexibility with players being comfortable pushing into different areas. Having both of them press that high has been a key part of rattling their defence and not letting them settle in possession.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived