Match Thread - Morton vs Alloa Championship 17th October - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs Alloa Championship 17th October

Admin

This match thread is brought to you in association with Connected Coaching. Connected Coaching offer tailored football sessions, both for individuals and groups, for footballers aged 3-19 years old across Inverclyde and Renfrewshire. Coaches Andy and Dean are both sport graduates with a wealth of coaching experience. Both coaches have full PVG clearance as well as full first aid and child protection training. Slots are available on weekday mornings, evenings and across the weekend. 

You can book a taster session by contacting the team via FacebookInstagram or e-mail ConnectedCoachingScotland@gmail.com.

Basic Cover Photo.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of unknowns here. I’d expect Nesbitt & McPake to come back in, but I’m not sure where. I think Blues did enough in the second half on Tuesday to retain his position which is something I never thought I’d say...

Shambles if we don't have a reserve keeper on the bench tomorrow. Had months to assemble a squad and blew a lot of the budget on 47 attacking players/dead wood. 

Surely can't be that difficult to get a keeper in ffs.

As someone else said, hard to judge McAdams yet, hasn't had much to do so will be interesting to see how he does over the next few weeks.

You'd imagine that's 3-4-3 with Muirhead and Salkeld as wing backs.

Surely Strapp is injured? McLean ahead of Ledger seems a bizarre call as well.

Strapp, Lyon and Omar the players unable to even make the matchday squad, bearing in mind we're still to add a sub keeper as well. Unsure if that actually says anything about the pecking order or if that'll be rotated every week in the need to keep everyone happy.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived