Match Thread - Morton vs Queens Park League Cup 13th October - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs Queens Park League Cup 13th October

Admin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need someone to drop in and demand the ball from McGinty. I might not last the whole game if I need to watch much more of his useless punts out the park.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Just now, GiGi said:

We need someone to drop in and demand the ball from McGinty. I might not last the whole game if I need to watch much more of his useless punts out the park.

Supposed to be Cameron Blues job in there. The boy is absolutely useless.

Just now, Jamie_M said:

How"s the stream? Seeing a few people shouting about the buffering issues on twitter.

Not had an issue at all.

4 hours ago, Admin said:

Tonight's match thread is brought you in association with Connected Coaching. 

Connected Coaching offer personalised 1-2-1 and group coaching sessions for footballers aged 3-19 across Inverclyde and Renfrewshire. If you know a footballer who is looking to sharpen their skills ahead of the new season, or really get themselves noticed this season, then get in touch! 

E-mail ConnectedCoachingScotland@gmail.com and book your session now! 

Basic Cover Photo.png

Thank you for your contribution.

*insert signature here*

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

No sympathy to anyone who paid for that shit.

The club ignored my request to purchase a McKinnon JUDAS crowdie.

Only worth if you get to stick it on a man-sized cut out on the away bench.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

1 minute ago, Deego said:

Have we got four guys with long hair? Who's signed this off? 

No baldy eggs and only Strapp with a skinhead. We get what we deserve tbh.

onsP5NR.jpg

Long ball city. Doyle under no pressure whatsoever.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Just now, TONofmemories said:

McGinty fucking mince at these hoofballs

Not even looking when he hit that last one.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Heard of damming with faint praise but Gerry complimenting Muirhead timing his run well up to the free kick is right up there. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived