Morton vs QOTS Match Thread - League Cup 6th October - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs QOTS Match Thread - League Cup 6th October

Admin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Scott said:

Another goal missed due to pish camera work. Surely they’ll be using the Pixelot system going forward. I doubt I’d pay for this quality every week. 

The one being streamed just now was only meant to be for the club, he's been landed it with it last minute, it's the guys that did it last cpl of seasons off there own backs for the club.. 

1 minute ago, paddi said:

The one being streamed just now was only meant to be for the club, he's been landed it with it last minute, it's the guys that did it last cpl of seasons off there own backs for the club.. 

How 'last minute' when they were in on Saturday doing the test?

Just now, Jamie_M said:

How 'last minute' when they were in on Saturday doing the test?

They have nothing to do with the streaming of the games through the new system, they really only recorded the games for the club and the highlights over last cpl of seasons , all voluntary, they aren't attached to the streaming service 

Just now, pink_panther said:

why would the club benefit from that camera work though?

To be fair they usually had a cpl of cameras around the park.. granted it's not been great ,maybe just rusty !!!! 

3 minutes ago, paddi said:

They have nothing to do with the streaming of the games through the new system, they really only recorded the games for the club and the highlights over last cpl of seasons , all voluntary, they aren't attached to the streaming service 

I know they are, i asked at what point they were enlisted for the streaming as I heard Morton had decided against using the new system. And the live test on Saturday was with them, not the new system. 

Thank fuck the pens are at the WDE.

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

We need to win this shootout don’t we? 

Unless we're going to take 9 points from our other three games, yes.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Plus points:

- Pressing pretty good for the first game, which is easier without Millar being near the team anymore

- A decent showing going forward

Negatives:

- set-piece defending poor and defence ropey overall

- final ball needs more thought and quality

I expect Queen of the South to be horseshit so mebbe having the edge in that game is no different to the start of last season. I think that the problem areas are coachable to a significant degree though, whereas if we looked completely bereft of ideas then the alarm bells would be ringing.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived